Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's been a long time, but that's okay, things have been busy. But I've just got to share. My sweet Kelby did the most sweetest thing last night. I was on the computer checking mail and such, and Kelby starts putting the dishes from the dishwasher away. At first I was like, "Oh hunny, no, no, no, those aren't cleaned yet...." But then I realized they were and let him proceed. I helped him put a couple of the plates away, but other than that, he did it all! And he wiped the table down too! He asked me "Mommy, do you know why I'm doing this?" "No baby, why?" "So that you don't have to." My heart melted, as you could imagine. I then asked him if he wanted water or lemonade and he said lemonade. So, I made him some. He asked me if I was getting him some lemonade because he was working hard :oD, "Yes sweet boy, you are working hard." I pray that that selfless servants heart continues to grow. I pray that I can nurture it respectively. That was a beautiful way to end the day.

No comments: