Monday, October 27, 2008

Kids Say the Innocentest...? Things

In the process of leaving church yesterday, Dustin was gentlemanly-like and pulled the van up to the side entrance. I loaded Kennedy into her seat and then went on around to get in, on the front passenger side. Dustin was laughing when I got in, and I of course asked him what was so funny. He proceeded to tell me that Clara had gotten upset thinking that he was going to leave Mommy. He assured her that he wasn't going to leave Mommy, but that he was going to pick her up. She then responded with "You can't pick her up, she's too heavy." Oh sweet girl. If only she knew her part in me being "too heavy." That's okay, my chub is a beautiful reminder of the four ornery blessings that God 'knitted' in my womb. I wouldn't trade my chub for the world! :oD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, so cute! She's so funny!

love ya all,
Mom Anita

Jen said...

What a sweet way to think of our extra "chub" I like it!! :)