Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Transgender?

Apparently I clicked on the 'male' circle instead of the 'female' one when choosing my gender in my profile. Well, I must say, being a male wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be. But to be honest, I really didn't give it a fair chance ;o).

On a side note, Nick and Willy's pizza is pretty stinkin good. That's what we had for dinner at church tonight. Oh yeah, and that oh so wonderful strawberry applesauce. The kind where you just add the strawberry jell-o powder to regular applesauce. Mmmm, one of my kids' favorites too.

Two words, Beth Moore.

What an amazing woman of God! She has a fire for God that is, to say the least, contagious. The class that I am going through on Wednesday nights is one of Beth Moore's bible studies - Believing God. Beth explains what it means to really, truly believe God - it is a present-active-participle verb. It doesn't just involve our minds and hearts, but our hands and mouths as well. God is using Beth and this study to do some major reconstructing in my life - enter the chaos mentioned in my previous entry. Yes, 'fall cleaning' has commenced. God is cleaning, organizing, getting rid of and restoring pieces of my life. And oh man, is there some dust flying. Not to mention the areas of my life that are needing to be restored, and sometimes you have to tare down before you can build it back up. Taring down doesn't exactly promote warm fuzzy feelings. But I know and trust that whatever I have to go through will be worth going through because the ends will justify the means. God is in control and He always wants what's best for me, no matter if I understand why He has to do it the way He does.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your new blog! I'll be looking for pictures, too! You might add Aunt Vicki & Aunt Leah to your list!

love you soooo much!
Mom Anita

Anonymous said...

Hi, Alanna! Thank you for sending your new blog address to me. I'm going to so enjoy reading what's going on in your lives! I loved "Believing God" study! So glad you're getting to do it. God bless you little "crazy woman after God's heart"!!!! Aunt Vicki