Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Fun!






It was just us on Thanksgiving Day, and you know, for someone who enjoys being around people (especially for Holidays) I was excited that it was just the six of us. We had a most wonderful meal consisting of ham - major kudos to my Honey!!, loaded mashed potatoes - kudos to CountryCrock!, corn, stuffing, and cranberry sauce. For desert we made turkeys out of cookies and candies - the idea was from one of Cora's teachers Ms. Madison - thanks! The kids had a blast, though not many turkeys got fully assembled ;o). Even though Kennedy didn't get make a cookie, she was scouring the floor for any crumbs that may have fallen. She is too stinkin smart for our good! (I think that's what I meant to say....well, you know what I mean, I hope)

Okay, so how do I get the pictures to post after what I've typed, and then to be able to add a caption to each picture!?

1 comment:

Rebecca C. said...

I cannot believe how big your kids are! Wow! Anyway, it looks like a great time was had by all. Love that turkey cookie idea. Very cool.

To make captions for your pictures: You should be able to arrange the pictures in whatever order you want. Sometimes I have to add some space between pics (by hitting the enter button)and then fiddle with it to get the pictures to actually go where I want them to. Sometimes they have a mind of their own and you have to just keep trying. Then I just center the text and type away either before or after the picture I want to say something about. Clear as mud? Great!

Lovin' the pictures and the blog, keep it up!
Becca